Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oatmeal Carmelites

We had these bar cookies as a treat in Relief Society last week. They are very good and rich!!!

Oatmeal Carmelites
2 cups flour
2 cup quick oats
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 Tsp soda and 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups butter
Comine and press 1/2 mixture into a 12x9 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Sprinkle over cooked crust, 2 cups chocolate chips, 1 cup nuts and 1 1/2 cups of carmel ice cream topping.

Sprinkle remaining crumbs over caramel. Bake at 30 for 15-20 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was extremely
enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put
this article together. I once again find myself spending way too
much time both reading and commenting. But so what,
it was still worth it!

my web-site longbord

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my
comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful
blog!

Feel free to visit my homepage - malamutes