Saturday, December 19, 2009

Victorian Christmas

We had a Victorian Christmas party at the church a week or so ago. Scott was the official photographer for the event! It was an unusual party, starting with stew, bread and salads in the Primary room. We had choices of things to do such as a visit to the tea room for an herbal tea party, going to sample candy at the candy store and borrowing a fancy hat from the hat shop. We had two chances to watch the live nativity scene in the cultural hall! Mildred and I played violin and piano for background music, as did Joshua and Julia. There was also a room set up with stationery and pens to write notes to our missionaries.

5 comments:

Jenni Call said...

I love your picture!

Mrs. Laura Kay Pettit said...

I'd love a copy of that photo to put up every Christmas to remember you two by!

mom said...

It was great to see your Christmas. Your table looked so pretty. Great pictures

mom said...

Jean - I am "Mom"!

mom said...

I can't believe I am so dumb. This is Margaret your sister!!!